To order from our website you must first create a login account, through which you will send us personal information about you and your company or institution.
We will never share your personal information with or sell it to any non-affiliated third party.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure and efficient ordering experience. We may use your personal information to:
- assist you in completing a transaction or order, including provide service and support
- establish accounts, resolve disputes, collect payments, and troubleshoot problems
- prevent potentially prohibited, fraudulent, malicious or illegal activities
- customize, measure, and improve the content and layout of our website
- send you e-newsletters about special offers, new products and other promotional information, which you can opt out of by instantly unsubscribing when you receive one
- allow you to participate in contests and surveys
We do not routinely collect any information about your browsing habits, such as your browser type and language, access times, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with our website. The website contains a feedback form, testimonial form, links to company e-mail addresses, phone and fax numbers that you may use. When you complete and submit a form, send us an e-mail, send us a fax, or contact us by telephone, we may store the inquiries and their contents, including any personal information you may have provided.
If you order any products from us, your order Information is maintained in servers located within the U.S.A. and may also be maintained in servers located in Australia, Europe or Asia, depending on where the order originates or your geographic location. We may maintain your order Information for a certain period of time to comply with audits and other legitimate business purposes.